Benefits for the Automotive Dealer
Knowing your customer has never been more critical than today. With an ever evolving and changing market place, today keeping up with your customers’ is the difference between surviving and thriving.
- How long has your customer been shopping for a car?
- Which cars are they shopping for?
- Did they leave the market and re-enter the market recently?
- Which automotive websites have they shopped on
- Where are they in the buying cycle, initial research, price evaluation, dealership selection, or other
- What type of buyer are they, research, price sensitive, dealer oriented, etc.
- Which keywords are they using, (all keywords used not just those that lead to your website)
- What share of leads are you capturing, what is the behavior of auto shoppers who submit leads to competitors but not you
- Which websites have they visited during their online auto shopping session, news, sports, auto, OEM, portals, research, social media
- What social media services do they use and what impact did it have on their car buying decision
- And a never ending list of other behavior events
IN-MARKET LEAD ALERT
Append all your leads from your website, OEM, and 3rd party lead providers
- Which leads are still actively shopping online
- Which vehicles has each lead shopped for
- Which websites has each lead visited
- Which OEM, Portal, and Research websites
- What type of buyer is each lead
- What keywords have they used during their shopping sessions
- Which Social media websites have they visited
- And much more
WEBSITE PERFORMANCE with COMPETITIVE BENCHMARKS
How does your website performance compare
- Compare your website performance metrics against local, national, and brand performance benchmarks
Which website or website provider delivers the greatest ROI
- Do you have multiple website providers, do you know which one delivers the best results?
- Dataium provides a “common yardstick” to measure each website provider or website by.
- Do you manage multiple reports from multiple providers
- Dataium provides one reporting platform allowing you to manage multiple websites hosted by multiple
Access independent, unbiased website stats
- Dataium is focused on providing only accurate and timely website and behavior data independent of which website provider(s) you may use.
Is your website a winner?
- Enter Dataium’s monthly website contest and see if your website is a winner
SALES AND MARKETING MESSAGING
A picture is worth a 1,000 leads
- Align website images with shopper behavior based upon their car shopping across the internet.
- Otto Buyer spent most his time on Edmonds.com, Carreviews.com and others, deliver vehicle comparative for their research oriented buyer right on your website’s homepage or in your email to him.
- Otto Buyer shopped for a Honda Accord on major auto portal, then market your Honda Accord incentive to him.
- Align content to consumer interest
- Display competitive vehicle or the exact vehicle the consumer last shopped on the internet.
- Turn service customers into new car customers
- Indentify which service customers are actively shopping for a new car, have a salesperson greet them in the service lobby.
- Offer a loaner competitive to their car shopping behavior elsewhere.
- Align sales messaging and sale person with the buyer type
- Heavy research buyer?... assign the salesperson on your team which is most effective in closing research buyers, or assign your best “price buyer” salesperson and close more sales.
- Automate inventory search for your website visitors to align with their inventory searches across the internet
- Take a step out of the buying process for your website visitors and generate more leads.
Which cars will you sell tomorrow?
- Align vehicle inventory, new and pre-owned, based on auto shopper activity today
- Which cars are top searched on your website, in your DMA, across your brand, nationally
- Which pre-owned cars attract new car buyers
- Never miss a sale
- Never buy or sell the wrong car at auction
Know weeks in advance the direction your inventory “days to sell” is headed
- Monitor consumer interest and shopping by VIN
- Which models are showing slower or faster buying cycles
- Which models are consumers trending away from, or trending toward
- Which models have consumers abandoned
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION EFFECTIVENESS
- Which advertising and promotional events deliver the greatest ROI
- How do competitive marketing campaigns impact consumer engagement and intensity for your brand
- Performance impact charts track online shopper activity down to the millisecond demonstrating broadcast advertising impact
- Advertising effectiveness reports highlight ad content and its effectiveness in delivering motivated buyers
- Target incentives to the right buyers based upon online shopping behavior
- Which content, graphics, and design change or motivate auto shopper behavior